Foundation Makeup Kabuki Brush
The only brush essential for flawless mineral makeup application is the coveted Kabuki Brush.
Upgrading to a natural alternative to what we're accustomed to, creates what I like to call a gap of adjustment. In our head, we know it's a better choice for our health and our skin but it's just not the same and we know we need to learn something new.
Using a loose mineral foundation versus a liquid, cream or even pressed powder foundation can be an adjustment. Application is different, coverage is different however this makeup brush is a simple tool in bridging that adjustment gap with ease.
What you need to know:
- The Everyday Kabuki Brush is the #1 choice when applying and blending mineral foundation for a really beautiful natural finish.
- Made of synthetic materials. Nylon, Aluminum, Bamboo.
- Dome shaped and measures 1.2 inch Diameter x 5.1 inch
- Extremely soft and durable, drys faster then natural brushes after washing.
- Also a top choice for applying and blending blush and bronzer. *Not recommended for applying Soft Focus Primer & Finishing Powder.
Established in 2010 based on the principles that small batch is best.
We are FREE Phthalates, Parabens, FD&C Dye's, Bismuth, Talc, Corn, Soy & Gluten and Cruelty Free.