Loose mineral eye shadows feel light on the skin and are highly pigmented for all-day wear. Sweep all over the lid for a look that is both day and night appropriate. Or, apply with a liner brush as an eyeliner, which can be used wet or dry.
After a two-year long hiatus from releasing any new mineral makeup colors, We're excited to finally share the magic we've been putting together. Inspiration is everywhere! Spring arrived early here this year - and our sunny days roused Mother Nature to burst into BLOOM. This was the inspiration behind our first makeup palette release of the year.
What you need to know:
Fawn Eye - Matte light beige base color
- Made using Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Caramel
- Eye colors are .5 grams of loose powder packed in a clear BPA-free jar with a sifter
- Eye shadows are richly pigmented, sheer, and blendable
- This shade was formulated to be a matte base to wear alone or under any of our eyeshadows for more vibrant color. Apply with a flat eye shadow/ concealer brush
- Natural shades are easy to use, fun to play with, and beautiful with any skin tone. You don't have to be a makeup expert to have fun with this blush - it's simple enough to dust a little natural beauty on your face and feel pretty walking out the door to go to work, out for a special occasion, or just meet up with friends.
We continue to craft each small batch of mineral makeup using the finest natural minerals and pigments. Ingredients are carefully chosen to be good for your skin, make application simple, appear natural, and wear well all day.
Established in 2010 based on the principle that a small batch is best. We are FREE Phthalates, Parabens, FD&C Dye's, Bismuth, Talc, Corn, Soy & Gluten, and Cruelty-Free.