Peppermint + Charcoal Organic Soap
I can almost guess what you're thinking... "It's soap- how can it be any different than any other soap or body wash?" Oh, my friend- but it is so different.
A true handmade soap often referred to as lye soap, is formulated lovingly by its maker. For the last 10 years, my emphasis is in carefully choosing only the very best ingredients to create a bar of soap that is good for your skin, good for the earth, and still affordable enough to use every day.
Cosmic bar soaps effectively clean skin without stripping away essential moisture when used daily, and that's because it still contains its glycerine, which is often removed from commercial bars to be sold separately or added to the lotions they'd also like you to buy from them, wink-wink.
What you need to know:
- Peppermint is fresh and bright. We add activated charcoal for color and its detoxifying properties.
- This soap formulation is vegan.
- Made using Distilled Water, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Organic Castor Oil, Organic Essential Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Activated Charcoal, and Rosemary Extract.
- Crafted, cut, and cured in very small batches, each bar weighs approximately 3.5 oz.
- This bar soap is long-lasting and has rich in lathering.
Established in 2010 based on the principle that a small batch is best. We continue to craft each small batch using the finest natural ingredients in sunny California.
We are FREE of Phthalates, Parabens, FD&C dyes, Bismuth, Talc, Corn, Soy & Gluten, and Cruelty-Free.